Businesses often forget the importance of efficient administrative solutions while focusing on their core operations. Experienced administrators are the invisible cogs in your organizational machine that keep everything working smoothly. Good administrators enhance business productivity while inefficient ones can slow down the operations and negatively affect business performance.
First Financial Group of America Overview
At First Financial Group of America, we’ve built an excellent menu of administrative services that keep your organization running smoothly and efficiently. We understand that it can be challenging to pour resources into managing employee benefits. It’s also challenging trying to decipher what steps you need to take.
This is why we offer a full range of administrative services such as online billing, record keeping, and program evaluation. Overall, we’ve designed these services to help you achieve great results.
Administrative Solutions That Make Your Job Easier
Our reliable and skilled employees have years of experience administering employer benefit plans. Our cost-effective solutions will make your business function much easier in a number of ways.
- Cut the time it takes to reconcile your bill with our easy-to-use online billing system. Our advanced technological tools allow us to assist you with comparing vendor invoices to payroll data for example. Furthermore, we help with reconciling your bill online and managing benefits for employees who are out on leave.
- Enhance your benefits enrollment experience with our industry-leading platform. Our online enrollment system, FFenroll, was designed for employers like you who are looking to streamline their enrollment, administrative and compliance processes into one, convenient solution.
- Maximize tax savings for both you and employees through a Section 125 Plan. We will determine which products qualify under Section 125 as well as make sure you’re in compliance with government regulations, maintain plan records, provide all necessary forms – basically make sure you’re getting the most value from your plan.
- Let us assist you in navigating the administrative risks of COBRA administration all while saving valuable time. We keep you compliant by providing comprehensive services required by federal law.
- Lastly, employee benefits purchase and management is a complex and time-consuming process. Our experienced team will help you develop the best benefits program for your group, allowing you to focus on your core business.
The Proof Is In the Pudding
When it comes to the type of service you can expect to receive from First Financial Group of America, you don’t have to take our word for it. Our clients highly recommend our service. In fact, learn more about what they had to say below…
“First Financial does a great job in working with our employees. Their agents are knowledgeable, friendly and make a sincere effort to inform and educate the employees of our district on all available benefits that are best for their needs.”
Debbie Hernandez, Bloomfield School.
“I have worked with FFGA for many years and find them to be the best at what they do. In addition to their administrative services, we have been able to work with them to offer well-rounded products and services to our employees. They do a thorough compare of our benefits every year which allows employees to make an informed decision on supplemental products that are best for their family’s needs.”
Myah Crisp, Clayton Municipal School.
Need to find out more? Please contact our staff today.