The secret is out – we have launched a new, user-friendly website that combines functionality with modern design! Now it’s even easier to help you learn about First Financial Group of America’s products and services and find other information you need. Here is a guide to what you can find on the new website.
Time is precious. As a decision maker at your workplace, you need to find information quickly and easily. With this in mind, we have organized the website into different sections, further explaining who we are and what we offer.
On the homepage, you can access our most popular options, such as requesting a demo of our systems. You can also learn about our benefit and administrative solutions, and read client testimonials.
As you peruse the homepage and open the Menu, you’ll find Our Services navigation to the far left. From here, you can choose to visit the following pages:
- Services Overview: Explore highlights of the vital services other employers and employees have come to depend on from
- First Financial Benefits Consulting: Browse the services you can expect to receive when we help you create your benefits package
- Investments: Learn about the different types of retirement plans available as well as the administrative services we provide
- Enrollment Services: Dig deep into our extensive menu of in-person and online services we provide to make the enrollment process easy for you and your employees
- Administrative Solutions: Research our superior, cost-effective solutions that administrators across the nation trust to manage their benefit plans
Manage Your Benefits
Employer groups who currently use First Financial’s administrative billing system can log in easily from the new website. There are two ways to access the page to view and reconcile your bill online. First, you can roll over the Login button in the static menu. When you roll over the button, select Employers/Carriers to visit the page where you can access your online portal. Another way is from the Menu section where all pages of the website are listed. Simply navigate to the Login/View Benefits column and select Employers/Carriers from the list.
Current First Financial customers can still access their benefits information on the new website. There are two ways to access the Login area from the homepage:
- You can access your account by rolling over the Login button in the static menu of the website. When you roll over the button, select Individuals and you will be routed to a page to access either your Employee Benefit Center or Online Wealthcare Portal.
- The login page is also accessible from the Menu section where all pages of the website are listed. Simply navigate to the Login/View Benefits column and select Individuals to login to your Employee Benefit Center or Online Wealthcare Portal.
If you are a COBRA participant, you can access your account online in a similar way. One option is to roll over the Login button from the homepage and select COBRA Login. Another way to navigate to the COBRA log-in page is to click the Menu button, find the Login/View Benefits column and click COBRA Login.
There is something for everyone on the new First Financial website. Whether you are an employer looking for a benefits provider or a First Financial customer who needs to access current benefit information, the new ffga.com will give you what you need.
You can not only explore our various benefits packages and vital services but also get to know us as a company. Take a few moments to explore our About Us page. If you need to reach us or find a location near you, the Contact Us page provides information on our locations across the United States and contact information to help you reach the right area.
We’re also happy to provide a Career and employment opportunities portal for those who would like to join the professional First Financial family. Furthermore, we’ve provided a resource navigation section for blog articles, company news, and additional information on First Financial, investment options, and pertinent industry news.
Our new website now gives you a way to access everything you need at your fingertips. Check it out and connect with us if you have questions!