Flexible Spending Accounts
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) offer a money-saving way to pay for eligible medical and dependent day care expenses with pre-tax money from your paycheck. FSAs are a type of employee benefit that comes from Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code. Take advantage of this benefit during enrollment. You simply choose the deduction amount and funds are available for eligible expenses throughout the year.
There are two types of plans:
Medical Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical FSA)
Use pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible medical expenses.
Dependent Day Care Accounts (Dependent Care FSA)
Use pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible dependent care expenses.
Our account services include:
Daily processing of claims
Direct deposit of reimbursements
Toll-free fax number for claim submissions
Secure online access to your account balance, deposit and payment information
Online Resources for Flexible Spending Account Participants
FSA Benefits Portal
Flex Savings Account participants can now view and submit claims online using our FSA Benefits Portal. Login through www.ffga.com to access your account.
- Account balance details and history available 24/7
- Online claim submission
- Status of claims
- Ability to report lost/stolen Flex Debit Cards
FF Flex Mobile
The FF Flex Mobile App allows participants to submit Medical FSA, Dependent Care FSA, and Limited Purpose FSA claims directly from your Apple or Android mobile device.
- Easy & Convenient
- Register directly from your Apple or Android device
- Check your balances, transactions, and claim details for your Flexible Spending Accounts 24/7
- View Profile and Flex Debit Card information
- Take a photo of your receipt at the point-of-sale and upload to submit your claim
- Stronger authentication support using picture, passphrase, device identification and challenge questions
- No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device and secure encryption is used to protect all transmissions.
Download the FF Flex Mobile App today on Apple App StoreSM or Google PlayTM Store.
FF Flex Mobile App user’s guide