403(b) Retirement Plan
A 403(b) plan is a Tax Deferred Retirement Plan offered by public schools and non-profit organizations. They are similar to 401k plans because they allow you to place a percentage of your salary into an employer-sponsored plan that helps you save for retirement. You will not have to pay taxes on what you contribute or earnings made until you withdraw the money. The plan is designed to withdraw at retirement so that you are in a lower tax bracket and will pay less taxes.
- Tax deferred growth: no annual taxation on earnings
- Investment options: fixed annuities, variable annuities, or mutual funds
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexibility: start, stop, and adjust your contributions as allowed by your employer's plan.
- Receive periodic account statements
Interested in 403(b) Retirement Plans?
Ask about benefits through First Financial where you work.