Letters/Emails that inform the recipient that they are eligible to apply for a loan through First Financial Bank. These appear to be from First Financial and list the First Financial Group of America (FFGA) address. FFGA has learned that some individuals are receiving:
Loan Agreement Letter/Application from First Financial Bank or by email from firstname.lastname@example.org that inform the recipient that they are eligible to apply for a loan through First Financial Bank.
First Financial Group of America is not associated with any of these individuals who are responsible for these phone calls, emails, letters and/or checks.
FFGA does not:
Send out loan applications.
If you receive a:
- Call or Loan Application - do not follow directions from individuals who ask for personal information
- Check - do not attempt to cash this check as it is counterfeit
We will report this matter to the appropriate authorities. If you have received a phone call, an email, a letter and/or a check, please communicate to the following:
- Contact the FFGA Compliance and/or Privacy Officer by calling 800-523-8422 ext. 7408 or, ext. 7491
- You may also fax any documents to the 281-272-7629
- FFGA will notify the proper authorities