403(b) Retirement Plan
A 403(b) is a Tax Deferred Retirement Plan offered by public schools and non-profit organizations. They are similar to 401k plans because they allow your employees to place a percentage of their salary into an employer-sponsored plan that helps them save for retirement. They will not have to pay taxes on their contibutions or earnings made until they withdraw the money. The plan is designed to withdraw at retirement so that they are in a lower tax bracket and will pay less taxes.
- Tax deferred growth: no annual taxation on earnings
- Investment options: fixed annuities, variable annuities, or mutual funds
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexibility: start, stop, and adjust your contributions as allowed by your employer's plan.
- Receive periodic account statements
- Provide protection for your employees
- Select from a variety of vendors
- Knowledgeable account managers available year round
- Options to fit your business needs
- Latest in technology
- With you every step of the way
- 40 years of experience