What is dental insurance?
Dental Insurance helps keep routine, preventative oral care affordable by paying for a portion of dental care. In addition to regularly scheduled checkups, a range of procedures can be covered under some plan options, such as:
- Comprehensive exams
- Thorough cleanings
- X rays
- Tooth extraction
- General Anesthesia
- Root Canal
Why is it needed?
Oral care can be a significant financial expense. Having dental insurance can help cover the costs. Consider this; tooth decay remains the most prevalent chronic disease in both children and adults, even though it is largely preventable. Help keep smiles healthy with dental insurance.
- Provide protection for your employees
- Select from a variety of vendors
- Knowledgeable account managers available year round
- Options to fit your business needs
- Latest in technology
- With you every step of the way
- 40 years of experience